- Language Arts: Students study various kinds of reading materials including fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and fables. They study the parts of speech and practice their language skills by writing sentences, paragraphs, essays, and short stories. Phonics is stressed in the lower grades in our VOWAC program. Students learn and use their spelling and vocabulary words in writing assignments. Our language arts program includes reading, phonics, vocabulary, grammar, spelling, handwriting, creative writing, and public speaking.
- Math: Students learn to master their math facts, study math theory, and apply math skills in word problems using Saxon Math curriculum.
- Science: From learning about the five senses and doing simple experiments in Kindergarten through the study of biology, physiology, environmental science, physical and earth science, meteorology and astronomy in the upper grades.
- Social Studies: Throughout the years, our students take classes in California History, U.S. Geography, U.S. History and World History.
- Bible: The Old and New Testament are taught including application of Biblical principles to our lives and memorization of scripture verses.
- Physical Education